Good grief it’s Christmas already. We don’t even have a tree yet. I don’t know about any of you out there but I’ve been having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year. Work is killing me and we’re not even allowed to take the holiday break this year due to schedule constraints. I hope this isn’t what we have to look forward to in the years to come. I miss Christmas the way it was when I was a kid. Maybe our newest addition will help out with that. He should be here around August next year and ready for his first Christmas. We may even be in our first house.

As far as Christmas shopping, we have done 0 shopping so far. Since I’ve been on this financial kick, I’m not too thrilled about spending a bunch of money on gifts to feed retailers. Online shopping isn’t fun either since the instant gratification factor is removed. The economy sucks and I’m turning into scrooge. I hate it.